Wednesday, December 28, 2011

First Post

Okay so as my first post it must be obviously one to tell people about myself. My name's Faith. I live in Delta, Ohio (don't ask it's in the middle of no where) I live in Delta but go to Evergreen Schools, where I am a Sophomore. I hate being a Sophomore, It's like you don't belong in anywhere, not upper-class but old enough to be more than under-class. I should be a Junior but in Forth grade I was beat up pretty bad by some punk kid and was in the hospital for a while, so I missed a lot of school and I was "held back" I say "held back" because I could have gone into 5th grade, I was smart enough but, I felt going back to forth grade was better, I needed to catch up on things I missed. Anyway, I'm 17 years old and I'm probably more mature than most 30 year olds, but you wouldn't know that when I'm around my crazy friends and just because I crack a dirty joke, doesn't mean I'm immature. Things I like to do consist of: Singing, laughing, watching TV and Movies, Reading, writing novels and poetry, and sometimes occasionally I like to lose my mind. :) Hmmm... I doubt anyone would read this but maybe that's for the best :/ hahahah but just in case I should change people's names if I ever feel the urge to write about one of them. But WOO HOO First Post! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment