Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm a Criminal Minds Geek

So in case you don't know there is a show on CBS called Criminal Minds about Agents of the USA going around the country catching Serial Killers and I'm totally like obsessed with it, and I'm sooo in love with Matthew Gray Gubler who plays Dr. Spencer Reid on the show, but I love this show sooooooo freaking much but I think it seriously is affecting my mental status everywhere I go I'm like.... Omg, she/he's a serial killer ahahahah :P Like one time my mom's car broke down and this lady pulled over to help us out and she offered to drive me to school (that's where we were going) and I started freaking out even though my mom was in the car, but I was like hyperventaling cause I was thinking the whole time, she's driving us to her warehouse i nthe middle of no where where she'll torture us until we die... lol but she just took me to school. Afterwards I was like... I'm such a fucking weirdo... but everytime I'm like... lol Someone knocks on the door, serial killer, someone calls on the phone and hangs up, serial killer, odd friend request on facebook, serial killer, Guy that is in the same isle as me at the grocery store and happens to be in the next isle also... serial killer.... lol. Let's just say I'm always on alert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment