Thursday, May 31, 2012

I Gave Up Facebook.

My life is kinda crappy right now. Since I'm sick and not in school anymore my friends have just seemed to forget about me. It sucks, so looking at all the places they go together, and making faces in pictures, when I should be there.... it just hurts so bad. Now that I'm better than what I was, they just don't bother to ask me to hang out because they did when I was really sick... and now.... they just don't care I guess? My therapist said to give up facebook for a month, and see if I want to go back. At this moment I think it's the best thing for me. Too much heartbreak, and sorrow on facebook. At least on tumblr I laugh all the time.... I've met some pretty amazing people and I love all the cool people here. This is gonna be really hard for me. sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment