Saturday, May 5, 2012

My therapist says that I need to write down the night terrors I have.... so I'm going to write them down here.

It was raining, it was pounding the roof and hood of the car. I was looking out the window trying to see where we were. I could feel it getting chilly... I looked over at the driver. He looked back and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. We pulled to a stop at a corner. As he pulled out a huge flash of light. I could feel the air get thick, almost with a static charge that clings everything to your body. I looked over to see a horrified look on his face and I let out a scream as a truck smashes into the car. I could hear the metal crushing metal, the pop and shatter of glass breaking. I could feel him lunge over to wrap his arms around me but h never made it as the car over turned, I was screaming but I couldn't hear anything. I felt like we were spinning around and around the car continues to flip side to side, end to start, it just keeps going. I feel a horrifying pain in my leg and I can hear myself screaming now... it's so loud, but it hurts so bad. I have my eyes closed because I know I'm going to die. I can feel my fingers slowly going numb. This is it... this is it.... The car stops..... it creaks and moans but it has finally stopped flipping. I felt blood in my hair, I could feel the ooze tricking down my forehead stinging my eyes. I couldn't feel my leg anymore, and I was sure that my arm was broken. I look over to see him... to see if he was alright..... There was red everywhere...his eyes were looking at me... pleading for me to do something. His neck bent at and awkward angle and his mouth hung open in a frozen scream. I began to scream for help. He was crying... a tear ran down his bloodstreaked face. I kept screaming for somone to help. Find us. Someone. Somone call 911, what's taking so long. I watched him blink once look over at me. He tried to talk, but blood came out of his mouth and he began to choke. He lifted his hand and I reached over and grabbed it. I squeezed it tight. He squeazed back. I closed my eyes and I felt his cold hand go limp. He was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment