Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tired

It seems like each day gets a little bit harder, my medication's not working, I feel so alone because my friends aren't really talking to me, and I just don't know what to do or how to feel anymore, ever since I have been since, I feel a little piece of me slipping farther and farther away. I'm like Alice falling into a never ending hole with no wonderland at the bottom. With each minute the light from the top is getting smaller and smaller and it's getting darker and darker. I don't think my friends know how bad I am. I try to fake it, because they already think I'm depressing and horrible.... but if they only knew everything.... I think they would maybe understand better..... but... I don't think they would.... I don't think they'd care... I think they would be scared.... because I'm not who I used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment